MAXWELL STUDIO™: Independent scene editor with a full 3D environment
A STANDALONE RENDER STUDIO
Maxwell Studio is a sophisticated independent scene editor with a full 3D environment, offering an alternative workflow for those Maxwell Render users that work with 3D or CAD applications that we do not currently offer a plug-in for.
WHAT CAN BE DONE?
It is also useful as an MXS editing tool – an MXS file generated by any plug-in we currently offer can be imported into Maxwell Studio. For example if your scene is not rendering as intended, usually the most efficient way of seeing what is wrong is opening the MXS in Maxwell Studio and checking that the scene has been exported by the plug-in (cameras, materials, geometry etc.).
Rendering in Maxwell is available for any 3D platform thanks to Studio. You can export your models in any of the compatible formats, import them in Studio, and there adjust the cameras, assign and edit materials, set up the environment and lighting, and launch the render.
- Maxwell Studio does not have any modeling tools so you have to first model your scene in another 3D application, then export it to any of the above formats.
- Import that geometry into Maxwell Studio where you can create, edit and apply materials, set up lights and cameras, and then finally send the scene to render.
- Additionally you can also open and edit existing MXS files, either created by Maxwell Studio or any Maxwell plugin.
- Maxwell Multilight™
- Import geometry
- Set attributes of objects (position, rotation, scale, pivot, smoothing, normals, etc)
- Apply textures using UV projectors
- Create, edit and apply materials and lights
- Visualize the 3D scene in OpenGL viewports
- Create multiple cameras and adjust their position and parameters
- Organize the scene objects into hierarchies of groups
- Set Physical Sky options and see an interactive representation of the Sky settings in the OpenGL viewports
- Fully customizable layout with the ability to save layouts
- Libraries of preset geometry, scenes, materials and layouts
- Fast interactive preview (Maxwell Fire), for interactively rendering your scene and displaying your changes in real time
New way of doing portables: separate .svm packages -useful for plugins & so: reduces main exe size that contains only the program, then you can download the plugin package only if you want it! -ability for me to release a small program update through these separate files, without having to make the whole thing form scratch for each update. --> More updated portables and less unnecessary size! This release includes: - main package (1.2 Gb): 7 small exe files listed below, main is "Maxwell Studio.exe" + 1 big .dat file with all the required data inside. -> more plugins can be added later by request (through separate svm packages), or simply add them to "\Sandbox\Maxwell Studio\roaming\modified\@[email protected]\Next Limit\Maxwell Studio 4\" folder and similar, just like the installed version, and at next startup the portable will recognize your new files.
Maxwell Studio 126.96.36.199 Portable
Click 'Thank You' to let me know if this program is important to you! It might get more updates 😎
And if the portable works for you, remember to come back and leave a positive comment! 💖
No files are hosted or transmitted by this server. No copyright infringement or violation of intellectual property intended. All the content reported in this post is just a copy-paste of what can be easily found on the original website of the original software maker, that is the one found by clicking on 'Read more'. That website and the relative company owns any intellectual property here included.
By continuing with any file download, the user agrees to have read and understood the Disclaimer page and to be okay with it - as also stated in the cookie bar at the bottom of every page - agreeing to delete any file downloaded from this post within 24 hours from the first run, as it's intended to be for evaluation purposes only, no different from the official Trial given by the owner, but just in an easy 1-click format without installation hassles.