None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We dissociate ourselves from violating the (italian) law n.633 of 22 April 1941. All published material should not be called illegal but FREE USE because it must be used for ONLY PURPOSE OF STUDY AND EVALUATION, so it doesn’t violate Art.615, 615 quater and 623 of the (Italian) Penal Code. Some of the content and information that can be found on the Internet in various ways may be contrary to law, so we warn users and visitors that downloading certain file types may cause violation of copyright if it does not fulfill the above indications. We don’t assume responsibility in this regard and warn the user that the use he makes of everything that is contained on this blog falls under its full and exclusive responsibility. By downloading any of the files on this site you agree to a trial period of 24 hours and before this period expires you must delete the files from your hard disk or wherever you have copied the files.
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in TheHouseOfPortable’s search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notifcation to email@example.com
Please allow some business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
-The House of Portable