iMindMap is feature-rich software utility that sports a highly interactive interface and intuitive features for creating mind maps, which can help you better manage ideas and tasks, even throughout group brainstorming sessions.
The initial phase of a mind map focuses on defining the central idea, after which other ideas are branched out as they flow. It is possible to create subdivisions of branches, build a child map, as well as insert flowing texts and charts, along with links, text and audio notes, sketches and spreadsheets.
The mind map can be translated into 3D or presentation viewing mode with the click of a button in the ribbon bar. You can clean up the layout, use a search function, manage an icon and image library, edit SmartLayout settings (branch style, spacing, auto condense), customize the design (e.g. background color, layout), as well as apply a spellchecker to review your project.
Here are some key features of “iMindMap”:
– World’s only official Mind Mapping software:
– iMindMap is the only software product that fully duplicates Tony Buzan’s renowned Mind Mapping techniques
– Fully organic:
– iMindMap allows you to create completely organic looking Mind Maps
– AutoLayout & Styles:
– Automatically organise your maps and choose one of 10 different styles settings from organic to radial to linear
– Expand and collapse branches:
– Show or hide branches whilst you work or present, maximising your workspace
– Focus in and out:
– ‘Focus in’ to make a branch your central idea whilst you map, ‘focus out’ to add your new ideas to your Mind Map
– Child Maps:
– Create Child Mind Maps for any branch(es) within your Mind Map any bi-directionally link between them
– Microsoft Office integration:
– Complete Office integration for ALL users even if you don’t have Office installed
– OpenOffice.org integration:
– Complete OpenOffice.org integration for ALL users even if you don’t have Open Office installed
– Export as SVG
– Export your Mind Maps as scalable vector graphics to use in packages such as Adobe Illustrator
– e-learning content and courses:
– e-Learning Content Viewer – Supports integrated e learning courses
– Create and deliver your own e-learning courses – Create your own content in Flash. Then integrate into iMindMap via a simple API and deliver to your audience
– Import M.Manager Maps (.XML)
– Import Free Mind Maps
This is a multi-package portable. I can add updates/plugins via .svm files, just request plugins or notify me about new updates.
- iMindMap 10.1 Portable.exe = main program and data file
Sandbox folder: "\Sandbox\iMindMap 10\roaming\modified\@[email protected]\ThinkBuzan\iMindMap 10\"
Multilanguage version! All available languages included. Change in Options -> International
- No installation required
- No Admin rights needed
- 100% Offline, completely safe to use, no firewall needed
- Sandbox folder containing modified settings, delete to reset
- Just run it and enjoy!
|Version||Format||Size ?||Download ?|
Click 'Thank You' to let me know if this program is important to you! It might get more updates 😎
And if the portable works for you, remember to come back and leave a positive comment! 💖
No files are hosted or transmitted by this server. No copyright infringement or violation of intellectual property intended. All the content reported in this post is just a copy-paste of what can be easily found on the original website of the original software maker, that is the one found by clicking on 'Read more'. That website and the relative company owns any intellectual property here included.
By continuing with any file download, the user agrees to have read and understood the Disclaimer page and to be okay with it - as also stated in the cookie bar at the bottom of every page - agreeing to delete any file downloaded from this post within 24 hours from the first run, as it's intended to be for evaluation purposes only, no different from the official Trial given by the owner, but just in an easy 1-click format without installation hassles.