Additive manufacturing and design software
Netfabb® additive manufacturing software has tools that help streamline your additive workflow and quickly get from a 3D model to successfully printed parts.
From 3D model to successfully printed parts
Model import, repair and editing. Edit and prepare models for manufacturing by adjusting wall thicknesses, smoothing rough areas, and more.
Design optimization Use lattice and surface optimization to create lightweight parts with performance characteristics suited to your specific application.
Additive manufacturing simulation Predict how metal additive manufactured parts will deform to help reduce build failures.
Automatic packing Use 2D and 3D packing algorithms to optimally place parts within the build volume.
- Mesh to CAD (B-rep) Convert organic, free-form mesh files to boundary representation models making them available in CAD in STEP, SAT or IGES format.
- New machine workspaces Integrated workspaces for over 100 machines for every AM process including EOS, SLM, HP, Farsoon, Formlabs and more.
- Plan near net shapes Plan and model the near net shape for metal additive manufacturing processes using PowerShape technology.
- Read more
This is a multi-package portable. I can add updates/plugins via .svm files, just request plugins or notify me about new updates.
- Autodesk Netfabb Ultimate 2020 Portable.exe = main program and data file
Sandbox folder: "\Sandbox\Autodesk Netfabb Ultimate 2020\roaming\modified\@[email protected]\Autodesk\Netfabb Ultimate 2020\"
- No installation required
- No Admin rights needed
- 100% Offline, completely safe to use, no firewall needed
- Sandbox folder containing modified settings, delete to reset
- Just run it and enjoy!
|Version||Format||Size ?||Download ?|