Additive manufacturing and design software
Design optimization Use lattice and surface optimization to create lightweight parts with performance characteristics suited to your specific application.
Additive manufacturing simulation Predict how metal additive manufactured parts will deform to help reduce build failures.
Automatic packing Use 2D and 3D packing algorithms to optimally place parts within the build volume.
- Mesh to CAD (B-rep) Convert organic, free-form mesh files to boundary representation models making them available in CAD in STEP, SAT or IGES format.
- New machine workspaces Integrated workspaces for over 100 machines for every AM process including EOS, SLM, HP, Farsoon, Formlabs and more.
- Plan near net shapes Plan and model the near net shape for metal additive manufacturing processes using PowerShape technology.
- Read more
This is a multi-package portable. I can add updates/plugins via .svm files, just request plugins or notify me about new updates.
- No installation required
- No Admin rights needed
- 100% Offline, completely safe to use, no firewall needed
- Sandbox folder containing modified settings, delete to reset
- Just run it and enjoy!
|Version||Format||Size ?||Download ?|
Click 'Thank You' to let me know if this program is important to you! It might get more updates 😎
And if the portable works for you, remember to come back and leave a positive comment! 💖
No files are hosted or transmitted by this server. No copyright infringement or violation of intellectual property intended. All the content reported in this post is just a copy-paste of what can be easily found on the original website of the original software maker, that is the one found by clicking on 'Read more'. That website and the relative company owns any intellectual property here included.
By continuing with any file download, the user agrees to have read and understood the Disclaimer page and to be okay with it - as also stated in the cookie bar at the bottom of every page - agreeing to delete any file downloaded from this post within 24 hours from the first run, as it's intended to be for evaluation purposes only, no different from the official Trial given by the owner, but just in an easy 1-click format without installation hassles.