PCB Design & Layout
ViewMate is designed for today’s power user. Now equipped with a DXF File Converter to give users the ability to convert Gerber to DXF and DXF to Gerber, ViewMate Pro has more value than ever before! When using ViewMate Pro, with Smart DFM you can check data for a host of violations. And not just one layer at a time! Multiple violations, multiple layers with fast, accurate results. The system provides an ASCII error report, and in addition, creates a Gerber file that makes correcting plot files a snap.
IMPORT AND EXPORT AUTOCAD DXF FILES
You can now use ViewMate Pro to view and edit DXF files. For example, if a board outline is provided as a DXF file, it can be imported into ViewMate Pro. It can then be used to generate the needed fabrication files and also processed using Smart DFM. Users can also export any Gerber layer to a DXF file.
STENCIL MODULE. IT ALLOWS GENERATION OF STENCIL SHAPES FROM PCB (GERBER) DATA
- Split pads into “window panes”.
- Replace pairs of rectangular pads with “homebase” apertures.
- Create aperture libraries that can be imported and used on future designs.
AUTOMATIC LAYER TO LAYER COMPARISON
- Use the layer compare function to compare two layers.
- Ensure that a new revision of the design does not differ in connectivity except in the areas where you expect changes.
- Compare “Element by Element” or by “Copper Area”.
- You can compare multiple sets of layers at one time.
ABILITY TO SELECT ELECTRICALLY CONNECTED ELEMENTS
- With this feature, you can click on any element and highlight all of the elements that are electrically connected to that element.
- This feature works across multiple layers and uses available drill and via layers to determine multilayer connectivity.
- Change the display mode to grey out all elements that are not part of the selected net. The selected net will show up in the individual layer colors where the net elements are located. This makes it very easy to see the structure of an electrically connected net.
COMPUTE THE COPPER AREA OF LAYERS
- Get an accurate calculation of the copper area of any layer.
- For boards with multiple layers, you can choose to include the area of the barrels that connect the layers.
CREATE SOLDER MASK AND/OR SOLDER PASTE LAYERS
- Don’t have a solder mask or paste layer?
- You can set up your selection criteria to select component pads from the top and/or bottom copper layer.
- Transfer these pads to a new layer.
- Swell and/or shrink the pads as needed to create the new mask and/or paste layer.
How about filleting, silkscreen clipping, draw-to-flash, or venting and thieving?
These functions are all automated! All you do is set the parameters once, the system does the rest. Fast and accurate, every time!
ViewMate Pro, with Smart DFM is packed with features; circular interpolation, modifying D Codes, merging aperture lists, moving data, aligning layers, entering text at any size and location. ViewMate Pro, with Smart DFM has the functionality to handle even the most complex data.
No more guessing what your circuit board will look like. No more waiting for photo-plots or worse, your prototype circuit board, to see your true design. With ViewMate Pro, with Smart DFM, you can rest assured that the capabilities you need for today’s and tomorrows challenges are there when you need them.
Here are some key features of “ViewMate”:
– Smart DFM automated design for manufacturing check and correct
– DXF File Converter
– Import multiple net-list formats
– Venting & Thieving
– Fill Polygons
– Solder-mask Generation
– Overlap Correction
– Draw to Flash Pad Conversion
– Snap to Padmaster
– Easily Quote and Order circuits boards within your design
– Copper area calculation
– Solder-mask generation
– Copper pouring
– Silkscreen clipping
– Automated Venting & thieving
– Board Cleanup Functions
– One year of free technical support
– And, much more!
Click 'Thank You' to let me know if this program is important to you! It might get more updates 😎
And if the portable works for you, remember to come back and leave a positive comment! 💖
No files are hosted or transmitted by this server. No copyright infringement or violation of intellectual property intended. All the content reported in this post is just a copy-paste of what can be easily found on the original website of the original software maker, that is the one found by clicking on 'Read more'. That website and the relative company owns any intellectual property here included.
By continuing with any file download, the user agrees to have read and understood the Disclaimer page and to be okay with it - as also stated in the cookie bar at the bottom of every page - agreeing to delete any file downloaded from this post within 24 hours from the first run, as it's intended to be for evaluation purposes only, no different from the official Trial given by the owner, but just in an easy 1-click format without installation hassles.