For G5n, G3n, G3Xn and B3n users Zoom’s Guitar Lab software has been a one-stop shop for free, instant downloads of patches, effects and amp/cabinet emulators. With regular updates, creators have had access to a constant stream of new, exciting tools. The simple UI made even new creators comfortable experimenting.
Now, Guitar Lab 5.0, a break-through version of the classic software is making patch and effects management even easier.
ZOOM Guitar Lab version 5.0 has been released to integrate the new features of the GCE-3 Guitar Lab Circuit Emulator.
When running Guitar Lab 5.0, the GCE-3 provides sound processing for your PC and instant access to the vast library of presets and artists patches of the complete new generation series of Zoom Multi Effects Processors.
Guitar Lab 3.0 includes new features such as:
- A totally new Patch Editor which allows users to add, edit, rearrange, delete effects to create their own patches
- Patch Clips enabling users to store, share and quickly build new patches from their favorite effect combinations.
- Enhanced effect processing display in the Effect and Editor views to help users select the best effects to maximize their sound and optimize hardware CPU
- An integrated News view to keep users informed of the latest patch updates with new content being downloaded from Zoom each time the user runs the app and clicks the News
- An updated Effect View featuring detailed parameter descriptions for each effect, eliminating the need for users to download and reference the Effect List file
Guitar Lab 4.0 includes new features such as:
Device Emulation Support for the GCE-3 with soft controls of the following Zoom Multi Effects Processors: G5n / G3Xn / G3n / B3n / G1 FOUR / G1X FOUR / B1 FOUR / B1X FOUR
Max View zoom – Magnifies the effects in Editor for easier operation
Improved Knob haptics – Allows you to dial in a specific setting more quickly
Guitar Lab 4.0 is the newest release of Zoom’s Patches and Effects Editor software that provides full control of each emulation of Amps, Cabinets and Stompboxes of your favorite Zoom pedal board on your Mac/PC .
|Version||Format||Size ?||Download ?|
Click 'Thank You' to let me know if this program is important to you! It might get more updates 😎
And if the portable works for you, remember to come back and leave a positive comment! 💖
No files are hosted or transmitted by this server. No copyright infringement or violation of intellectual property intended. All the content reported in this post is just a copy-paste of what can be easily found on the original website of the original software maker, that is the one found by clicking on 'Read more'. That website and the relative company owns any intellectual property here included.
By continuing with any file download, the user agrees to have read and understood the Disclaimer page and to be okay with it - as also stated in the cookie bar at the bottom of every page - agreeing to delete any file downloaded from this post within 24 hours from the first run, as it's intended to be for evaluation purposes only, no different from the official Trial given by the owner, but just in an easy 1-click format without installation hassles.