TeXstudio is an integrated writing environment for creating LaTeX documents. Our goal is to make writing LaTeX as easy and comfortable as possible. Therefore TeXstudio has numerous features like syntax-highlighting, integrated viewer, reference checking and various assistants.
- Auto completion
- More than 1000 mathematical symbols
- Link overlay
- Assistants for images, tables, formulas, …
- Drag & drop support for images
Keep The Overview
- Structure view
- Code folding
- Advanced syntax highlighting
- Interactive spellchecker
- Interactive grammar checker
- Interactive reference checker
- Clear display of LaTeX errors and warnings (in editor and as list)
Advanced build system
- Built-in support for various LaTeX compilers, index, bibliography and glossary tools, Latexmk, and many more
- Automatic detection of the need for multiple LaTeX runs
- Run any program you like
- Completely customizable for the creation of the complete document
View The Result
- Integrated PDF viewer with (almost) word-level syncing
- Live-updating inline preview for formulas and code segments
- Tooltip preview for included images
This is a multi-package portable. I can add updates/plugins via .svm files, just request plugins or notify me about new updates.
- TeXstudio 2.12.16 Portable.exe = main program and data file. includes TeXstudio editor and LaTeX core MiKTeX 2.9.7031. Everything can be updated, and new packages can be downloaded.
Sandbox folder: "\Sandbox\RStudio 1,2,1335,0\roaming\modified\@[email protected]\RStudio\bin\"
- No installation required
- No Admin rights needed
- Online enabled
- Sandbox folder containing modified settings, delete to reset
- Just run it and enjoy!
|Version||Format||Size ?||Download ?|