TeXstudio is an integrated writing environment for creating LaTeX documents. Our goal is to make writing LaTeX as easy and comfortable as possible. Therefore TeXstudio has numerous features like syntax-highlighting, integrated viewer, reference checking and various assistants.
- Auto completion
- More than 1000 mathematical symbols
- Link overlay
- Assistants for images, tables, formulas, …
- Drag & drop support for images
Keep The Overview
- Structure view
- Code folding
- Advanced syntax highlighting
- Interactive spellchecker
- Interactive grammar checker
- Interactive reference checker
- Clear display of LaTeX errors and warnings (in editor and as list)
Advanced build system
- Built-in support for various LaTeX compilers, index, bibliography and glossary tools, Latexmk, and many more
- Automatic detection of the need for multiple LaTeX runs
- Run any program you like
- Completely customizable for the creation of the complete document
View The Result
- Integrated PDF viewer with (almost) word-level syncing
- Live-updating inline preview for formulas and code segments
- Tooltip preview for included images
This is a multi-package portable. I can add updates/plugins via .svm files, just request plugins or notify me about new updates.
- TeXstudio 2.12.16 Portable.exe = main program and data file. includes TeXstudio editor and LaTeX core MiKTeX 2.9.7031. Everything can be updated, and new packages can be downloaded.
Sandbox folder: "\Sandbox\RStudio 1,2,1335,0\roaming\modified\@[email protected]\RStudio\bin\"
- No installation required
- No Admin rights needed
- Online enabled
- Sandbox folder containing modified settings, delete to reset
- Just run it and enjoy!
|Version||Format||Size ?||Download ?|
Click 'Thank You' to let me know if this program is important to you! It might get more updates 😎
And if the portable works for you, remember to come back and leave a positive comment! 💖
No files are hosted or transmitted by this server. No copyright infringement or violation of intellectual property intended. All the content reported in this post is just a copy-paste of what can be easily found on the original website of the original software maker, that is the one found by clicking on 'Read more'. That website and the relative company owns any intellectual property here included.
By continuing with any file download, the user agrees to have read and understood the Disclaimer page and to be okay with it - as also stated in the cookie bar at the bottom of every page - agreeing to delete any file downloaded from this post within 24 hours from the first run, as it's intended to be for evaluation purposes only, no different from the official Trial given by the owner, but just in an easy 1-click format without installation hassles.